Tuesday, July 26, 2011

date night

We haven't been on a date in a long while so on Friday we decided to fix that :) We dressed real purdy and headed out to have dinner at Reality Bites.




I finally got to wear these awesome shoes I'd gotten back in April
(I told you we haven't been on a real date in a looong time)




At Reality Bites we got ribeye tacos (mmmmm)




and pork chops on mashed potatoes w/ hollandaise sauce (another mmmmm)




After dinner we were feeling pretty lazy so we just stopped by Red Box and picked up a movie.
We decided to get Tangled because the Production Design is by Douglas Rogers, Kevin's cousin.




I loved it! It was so cute and the horse character cracked me up! Kevin even enjoyed it ;)


Last year when we were in Vegas we happened to stop by Planet Hollywood and they happened to have a Cello that Douglas designed for a Disney charity auction on display. It was so cool and random to be able to see it in person!













Such a fun memory and happy coincidence!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.